AcceleDent® Aura is an FDA-cleared medical device offered by your orthodontist. It is used for 20 minutes daily at home during orthodontic treatment, along with your fixed braces or clear aligners. By inserting the mouthpiece fitted around your existing orthodontics and wearing the activator for 20 minutes everyday, AcceleDent Aura can speed up tooth movement through the use of SoftPulse Technology®. Faster tooth movement may decrease the duration of your orthodontic treatment with fixed braces or clear aligners and may help to make your orthodontics more comfortable.
AcceleDent Aura Speeds Orthodontic Treatment
- Exclusive SoftPulse Technology® applied precisely calibrated micropulses to gently accelerate the movement of your teeth as they are guided by your orthodontics.
- Safe acceleration of the bone remodeling process complements conventional orthodontic treatment.
- Clinically proven to move teeth up to 50% faster.
What is SoftPulse Technology® and why is it important?
SoftPulse Technology Illustration Part of the way that orthodontics works is by changing or remodeling the bones surrounding your teeth. As this remodeling process is accelerated, your teeth move more quickly. That’s where AcceleDent comes in. By using tiny vibrations, or micropulses, SoftPulse Technology® is designed to speed up bone remodeling, accelerating tooth movement.
AcceleDent Aura is Cleared by the FDA
- AcceleDent has been prescribed to thousands of patients worldwide, since its introduction in 2009.
- Cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and available only by prescription from your orthodontist.
AcceleDent Aura Helps Make Orthodontics More Comfortable
- SoftPulse Technology® micropulses are gentle and exert up to 8x less force than a power toothbrush.
- These micropulses can also help make your orthodontic treatment more comfortable.